Friday, August 28, 2009

Washburn Joe Trohman

Washburn Joe Trohman Idol Series WI26 Electric Guitar Black


Washburn Joe Trohman Idol Series WI26 Electric Guitar Black


The Joe Trohman Washburn Idol WI26 is a modern single-cutaway style electric guitar. Tones ranging from punishing to pristine spring from dual humbucker pickups and the innovative Voice Contour Control. VCC is a unique coil-splitting system that allows you to incrementally blend humbucking and single-coil pickup sounds without the hum normally associated with single-coils. The solid mahogany body has a wide-yet-thin profile that is lightweight and well-balanced. The set maple neck has a fast profile, comfortable neck joint, rosewood fretboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets, and Grover tuners to keep you in tune."I spent a long time putting this guitar together, making it something that really represented me as a guitar player. This is the result and I'm so pleased with it. The fact that Washburn presented this opportunity in the first place means the world to me, and now I got to work with great people to create something I truly love. I'm a guitar player, and I'm obsessed with every inch, every nook, every aspect of guitars in general. I put my stamp whole heartedly on this guitar, knowing that it fully kicks ass and surpasses my standards. I'm excited to make it available to everyone out there. Enjoy it, it will bring you riffs galore." - Joe

No comments: